A biological macromolecule or cellular component, such as a blood product, used as a pharmaceutical.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The second area where we have enormous strength is in our core technical competencies, which enable us to conduct effective product development in pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, and devices.
- Biotechnology is expected to contribute massively to the global economy, largely through the introduction of recombinant DNA technology to the production of biopharmaceuticals.
- These new GM crops, known as biopharmaceuticals, or biopharms for short, produce industrial and pharmaceutical chemicals within their tissues.
Relating to biopharmaceuticals, or their preparation, use, or sale: biopharmaceutical proteins the biopharmaceutical industry
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- SmithKline Beecham decided on Singapore, rather than Australia, to build a $100 million biopharmaceutical plant.
- Nationally, approximately 1,400 biopharmaceutical companies are developing - by the industry's own count - perhaps 350 drugs.
- The firm plans to construct a biopharmaceutical manufacturing centre in Ringaskiddy, Co Cork, creating an estimated 330 jobs.
Definición de biopharmaceutical en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda