- A type of biodegradable plastic derived from biological substances rather than petroleum.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But what really makes this model different is that its case is made of bioplastic with materials extracted from corn.
- He is turning plant oils, of the kind already used to make biodiesel, into "bioplastic."
- But Finkenstadt plans to study whether replacing them with the electroactive bioplastic will allow faster recharge or longer charge storage.
Más definiciones de bioplasticDefinición de bioplastic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.