Definición de biorhythm en inglés:
1A recurring cycle in the physiology or functioning of an organism, such as the daily cycle of sleeping and waking.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The pineal gland is thought to be involved in the maintenance of daily and seasonal biorhythms as well as in the timing of reproduction.
- Studies indicate that light regulation and control of biorhythms are functionally interrelated and possibly have a common evolutionary origin.
- Yet, it is increasingly common for people to override basic biorhythms and ignore the biological signals for sleep.
1.1A cyclic pattern of physical, emotional, or mental activity believed to occur in a person’s life: I found that the music suited my biorhythms
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Actress Susan St. James, a fervid believer in biorhythms, once described on a television talk show how she had done this.
- Sometimes you get tired quicker, there's all sorts of biorhythms, all other factors that can help, but mental toughness I think it comes with the territory of training and preparation.
- For example, there are very many people who do not fit the predicted patterns of biorhythm theory.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It didn't ultimately matter and nothing did apart from the outcome of a showpiece the combatants entered at biorhythmic opposites.
- It may have been biorhythmic testosterone adjustment but it was probably more the polls.
- The Sorrells use a computer program that spits out something from the I Ching for each of the 512 biorhythmic combos of their system.
Palabras que riman con biorhythmfathom • rhythm
Definición de biorhythm en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán