Any of the life sciences.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is has changed in the 21st century with genetic engineering and the biosciences shift to human cloning.
- The university is set to invest a further €16 million in a new biosciences and electronic engineering facility.
- Engineering and medicine apart, the biosciences are throwing up lots of cushy jobs.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Our figures include foreign as well as domestic citations, because 40 percent of all paper citations in U.S. agricultural biotech patents now cite papers written by foreign bioscientists.
- It is interesting to recall that bioscientists unlike those involved in the Manhattan Project, seem to have been sensitized to the need for keeping in sight the ethical consequences of their research.
- From the portrayal of bioscientists by the media, the public is given the impression that critics of GM constitute a tiny minority among the research community.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: bio|science
Definición de bioscience en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda