- Procedures or measures designed to protect the population against harmful biological or biochemical substances.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Vets have the responsibility of ensuring that we look after the animal welfare, biosecurity, and food safety of this nation.
- Officials would also have to be satisfied that all necessary biosecurity procedures were in place to prevent any risk of spreading the disease.
- Successful biosecurity plans manage the risk of disease transmission.
Más definiciones de biosecurityDefinición de biosecurity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.