- A biopharmaceutical drug designed to have active properties similar to one that has previously been licensed: copycat drug makers use an innovator’s research data to make biosimilarsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Also discussed in detail are success factors for the emerging biosimilar industry and the regulatory environment in emerging markets with respect to biosimilars.
- Biosimilars will have to be advertised and explained.
- The United States wants to learn more about how other TPP countries "address the issue of biologics and biosimilars before proposing any specific provisions," she said.
Más definiciones de biosimilarDefinición de biosimilar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.