sustantivo[treated as singular]
Taxonomy based on the study of the genetic evolution of plant and animal populations.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Uncertainties in history, archeology, biogeography, anthropology and biosystematics obscure the dates and places of the first domestication of cultivated crops.
- This programme increases knowledge and understanding of the biosystematics of both floras by improving description of their taxonomy and phylogenetic relationships.
- As such, biosystematics has everything to do with the future of every Namibian.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is the challenge facing the biosystematist in evaluating the degree of difference necessary to separate species.
- The critical players in the biosystematists were the interdisciplinary Carnegie team that included the Danish genecologist Jens Clausen, the taxonomist David Keck, and the physiologist William Hiesey.
- There is a need for training of a biosystematist - options for form and location of training were discussed.
Definición de biosystematics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.