Definición de biosystematics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
Taxonomy based on the study of the genetic evolution of plant and animal populations.
- Uncertainties in history, archeology, biogeography, anthropology and biosystematics obscure the dates and places of the first domestication of cultivated crops.
- This programme increases knowledge and understanding of the biosystematics of both floras by improving description of their taxonomy and phylogenetic relationships.
- As such, biosystematics has everything to do with the future of every Namibian.
- Example sentences
- This is the challenge facing the biosystematist in evaluating the degree of difference necessary to separate species.
- The critical players in the biosystematists were the interdisciplinary Carnegie team that included the Danish genecologist Jens Clausen, the taxonomist David Keck, and the physiologist William Hiesey.
- There is a need for training of a biosystematist - options for form and location of training were discussed.
Definición de biosystematics en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan