The use of infectious agents or other harmful biological or biochemical substances as weapons of terrorism.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As an agent of bioterrorism, the method of exposure to botulism would be through food consumption or inhalation.
- He has been a frequent speaker and lecturer on the subject of bioterrorism and chemical and biological warfare.
- The plague's reputation has been further reinforced by discussion of its potential use as an agent of bioterrorism.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Criminals strike - be they serial killer, bank robber, or bioterrorist - and the FBI is seemingly helpless to track them down.
- What if a hijacked plane hit a nuclear power plant, what if bioterrorists infected burger bars, what if we were flooded with smallpox?
- Obviously, then, the attack was a white-collar crime by one or more ‘white collar bioterrorist (s).’
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: bio|ter¦ror|ism
Definición de bioterrorism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda