- The use of living organisms in the treatment of disease.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The use of maggots is part of a larger category of medicine in which living organisms, like leeches or bees, are used as a direct part of treatment, a class of procedures known as biotherapy.
- BresaGen, Ltd. is an Australian biotechnology company committed to the discovery and commercial development of innovative biotherapies.
- Reports of the use of leeches in plastic surgery and maggots in dermatology raise the question of which other animals may be of benefit, a concept some call ‘biotherapy.’
Más definiciones de biotherapyDefinición de biotherapy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.