- A group of organisms having an identical genetic constitution.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fact that the effect of iron was similar on El Tor and classical biotypes indicates that these two biotypes may have an identical iron uptake mechanism.
- Correlation studies between the genomic classification and the biotypes led to identify phenotypic variants, which were progressively described as individual species or subspecies.
- In weed populations throughout the world, large populations of single weed species can contain a relatively small number of biotypes that have slight genetic differences from the rest of the population.
Más definiciones de biotypeDefinición de biotype en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.