- Initially, the Labour Party had been prepared to give the bipartite system its chance.
- In the case of cashcards, which involve bipartite agreements, and of electronic purses which are treated like cash, the last problem is inapplicable.
- A dictatorship is much more sensitive to the frailties of its leader than a bipartite or tripartite system.
- König's work on the factorisation of bipartite graphs relates closely to the marriage problem of Philip Hall.
- Most coral reef fishes have a bipartite life cycle, with a dispersing pelagic larval phase and a relatively sedentary reef resident phase.
- It becomes clear fairly quickly once you start playing with examples that the thing to do is create some kind of bipartite graph, where the left side is the ‘bad answer’ and the right side is the ‘good answer’.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'divided into two parts'): from Latin bipartitus, past participle of bipartire, from bi- 'two' + partire 'to part'.
Palabras que riman con bipartitemultipartite, partite, quadripartite, sexpartite, tripartite
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: bi|part|ite
Definición de bipartite en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.