(also bipolar affective disorder)
- A mental condition marked by alternating periods of elation and depression.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Signs of chronic mental illnesses such as bipolar disorder or schizophrenia may first show up in childhood.
- Like every other mental ailment, bipolar disorder is treated through medication and counseling.
- Patients with chronic severe depressive and anxiety disorders, psychotic disorders, and bipolar disorders are particularly in need of specialty consultation and management.
The terms bipolar disorder or bipolar affective disorder are increasingly being used in place of manic depression. See manic depression (usage).
Más definiciones de bipolar disorderDefinición de bipolar disorder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.