- A severe, often fatal, type of influenza that affects birds, especially poultry, and that can also be transmitted to humans.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fear is that human and bird flu virus could mix in pigs and form a strain more easily transmittable to humans.
- Supply is not keeping up with demand for the antiviral drug that may lessen the bird flu in humans.
- Right now there is a huge concern about bird flu crossing into the human population.
Más definiciones de bird fluDefinición de bird flu en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.