Definición de birdbrain en inglés:
A silly or stupid person.
- Instead of being the classic pair of sweet-but-boring lovers, Hero and Philia are a pair of birdbrains - though Philia is a bit more backward than her boyfriend.
- The birdbrain concerned ignores the fact that people are complaining precisely because the pests are NOT leaving them alone.
- Next time you're tempted to call someone a birdbrain, remember you might actually be giving them much more credit than you intend.
- Example sentences
- Ed's sister, Adele, and her best friend, Olivia, want the aviary to house Olivia's birdbrained Church of the Fifth Day.
- Anyone who has watched crows, jays, ravens and other members of the corvid family will know they're anything but ‘birdbrained.’
- A birdbrained scheme pays off
Definición de birdbrain en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia