A silly or stupid person.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead of being the classic pair of sweet-but-boring lovers, Hero and Philia are a pair of birdbrains - though Philia is a bit more backward than her boyfriend.
- The birdbrain concerned ignores the fact that people are complaining precisely because the pests are NOT leaving them alone.
- Next time you're tempted to call someone a birdbrain, remember you might actually be giving them much more credit than you intend.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ed's sister, Adele, and her best friend, Olivia, want the aviary to house Olivia's birdbrained Church of the Fifth Day.
- Anyone who has watched crows, jays, ravens and other members of the corvid family will know they're anything but ‘birdbrained.’
- A birdbrained scheme pays off
Definición de birdbrain en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.