- The musical vocalizations of a bird or birds, typically uttered by a male songbird in characteristic bursts or phrases for territorial purposes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The usual explanation for birdsong is that the birds are singing to attract mates or to announce the limits of their territory.
- The clear tones of birdsong emerge from internal air sacs that can inflate and deflate, much like a bagpipe's bladder.
- Ornithologists also know something about how birdsong is produced.
Más definiciones de birdsongDefinición de birdsong en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.