Definición de bisect en inglés:
1Divide into two parts: a landscape of ploughland bisected by long straight roads
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Currently Glasgow is a disunified city bisected by a river that most people are embarrassed by.
- Troops were then landed on April 25, the aim being to bisect the peninsula and sever the head of the Turkish resistance.
- The contrail went straight up, bisecting the Sun, forcing the crowd to squint and awkwardly block the Sun to see the contrail.
1.1 Geometry Divide (a line, angle, or shape) into two exactly equal parts.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We proceed by constructing the perpendiculars at A and B to the line AB and bisecting the right angles at A and B.
- This happens because any line that bisects an angle will also bisect the opposite side, and will be perpendicular to that side.
- Using these simple tools they could construct equilateral triangles and hexagons and they could bisect any angle.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Its installation required the bisection of the western gallery, where slaves sat from 1721 until the emancipation proclamation was read in 1834.
- Drilling begins directly over the bisection of the angle between the greater superficial petrosal nerve and arcuate eminence and the dura of IAC is exposed beneath the petrous ridge.
- At this point, bisection of the corpus luteum results in no bleeding, whereas bisection at all other phases results in bleeding.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The perpendicular bisectors of AA’ and BB’ are bound to intersect at A 1.
- Indeed, let L P, L Q and L R be the points of intersection of bisectors of angles CPB, AQC, and BRA with sides CB, AC and BA, respectively.
- But even then an elementary framework will not attain the broad outlook of Morley's theory that includes the angle bisectors and trisectors under a single roof.
Palabras que riman con bisectaffect, bull-necked, collect, confect, connect, correct, defect, deflect, deject, detect, direct, effect, eject, elect, erect, expect, infect, inflect, inject, inspect, interconnect, interject, intersect, misdirect, neglect, object, perfect, project, prospect, protect, reflect, reject, respect, resurrect, sect, select, subject, suspect, transect, unchecked, Utrecht
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda