Definición de bishop en inglés:
- The spiritual peerage consists of the archbishops and diocesan bishops of the Church of England.
- The brothers' father was also an Anglican bishop of Low Church or Evangelical faith.
- The understanding of the role of the bishop in a diocese involves seeing the bishop as representing Jesus Christ among the priests and people of his diocese.
- Genus Euplectes, family Ploceidae: several species, including the red bishop (E. orix), which has scarlet plumage with a black face and underparts
- Such costs should influence the female's decision of where to start a breeding attempt and might explain why female red bishops do not show a preference for males with many nests.
- I believe the bird upper right in the above photo is an Orange Bishop (Euplectes franciscanus).
- The cuckoo was taken from the nest of a red bishop bird.
- Every chess bishop moves on a diagonal, and none of those on black squares ever move to white squares (in the same game).
- Black simply sacrifices one of the bishops for White's remaining pawn.
- But this resulted in the immediate loss of a piece as Adams took a pawn with his bishop attacking the black queen.
- Glogg, gluhwein, poker beer, bishop, toddy, hot punch, flip, rumfustian, and wassail are all of the warmed spirit family.
- The 2005 Glaetzer Bishop is dense plum/purple in colour, with crushed black pepper, liquorice and anise on the nose.
- It is sometimes called purple wine and received the name bishop from its colour.
Old English biscop, bisceop, based on Greek episkopos 'overseer', from epi 'above' + -skopos '-looking'.
The meaning of Old English biscop is literally ‘overseer’, from Greek episkopos, formed from epi ‘above’ and -skopos ‘-looking’.
Palabras que riman con bishoparchbishop
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.