Definición de bitstream en inglés:
1A stream of data in binary form.
- A psycho-acoustical encoder psycho-acoustically encodes the second audio signal and outputs a second bitstream and a second bit rate possessed by a second bitstream.
- To effect the manipulation and associated re-creation of the data flow, time slots need to occur at the same relative rate in the bitstream.
- Each quality layer represents an incremental contribution (possibly empty) from the embedded bitstream associated with each code-block in the image.
1.1 (Bitstream) ( trademark in the US) A system of digital-to-analogue signal conversion used in some audio CD players, in which the signal from the CD is digitally processed to give a signal at a higher frequency before being converted to an analogue signal: [as modifier]: a Bitstream CD player
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some of the next generation of Bitstream CD players and digital decoders, including the Meridian 603 and 606 converters, will incorporate this new chip.
- What characterizes well-designed bitstream CD players is the absence of the metallic hardness that often marred the sound of low-cost CD players.
- In the days before Bitstream, CD players came with impressive labels like 16x4 (16-bit/four-times oversampling), PEM (Pulse Edge Modulated), PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) and Multi Stage Noise Shaping (MASH).
Definición de bitstream en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary