adjetivo• informal , chiefly North American
- Bizarre: the bizarro world of computer game fanaticsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He sets all of this action in a kind of unnamed anywhere, a mildly bizarro world of wacky mini-mart customers, humdrum garden apartments and seething ennui.
- Instead, his narratives exist in a weird bizarro plane where crimes are calling cards, conventionality is cursed, and surreal self-expression becomes the definitive statement of individual freedom.
- In a bizarro alternate universe where the awards really truly were merit-based, he still would have been nominated for this performance.
Más definiciones de bizarroDefinición de bizarro en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.