- 1A terrier of a breed with a black back and tan markings on face, flanks, and legs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- BoJack was the spit of his daddy, who was a black and tan, and like his daddy, accepted the run of the place as his due.
- 2 [mass noun] British A drink composed of stout and bitter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was great for a really noisy pub singalong of the chorus after 9 pints of black and tan.
- Maybe a black and tan would have been more in tune with the holiday, but ah well.
- He was promoting a range of products such as wax and hair-gel sprays which would have made the Brylcreem boys choke on their black and tans.
Más definiciones de black and tanDefinición de black and tan en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.