- A coarse dark-coloured type of rye bread.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The numerous kinds ranged in colour and solidity from the deep brown and dense German pumpernickel and the common Russian black bread, to the paler and lighter breads of Poland and Sweden.
- I've eaten black bread and Swiss cheese and drunk Jersey City beer, and it felt like the first meal of my life.
- Barrels of dark beer are consumed along with special sausages, black bread and other foods typical of Germany.
Más definiciones de black breadDefinición de black bread en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.