- A political caucus composed of black people interested in advancing the concerns of blacks.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There has been a winnowing out of the political achievements, throughout the country, of the black caucuses.
- You know full well that there are fellow members of your black caucus within the Democratic Party who are supporting an alternative and not supportive of the proposed bill.
- He believes that the black caucus has a vested interest in protecting the racial composition of his majority-black district - even though its voters have chosen a white politician to represent them.
Más definiciones de black caucusDefinición de black caucus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.