- A black triggerfish that occurs worldwide in tropical seas.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Melichthys niger, family Balistidae
- Here, where currents from South America and the Atlantic clash and dump their plankton load, pelagics share the reefs with the ubiquitous black durgons, queen angelfish and Creole wrasse.
- Barracuda hovered overhead or patrolled the deck, while black durgons flitted like shadows inside a wheelhouse lined with brilliant red and golden sponges.
- Divers will find lots of black durgons and yellow tail snappers here.
mid 20th century: durgon perhaps from English dialect durgan or durgen 'undersized person or animal'.