Definición de black-eyed Susan en inglés:
Any of a number of plants having flowers with yellowish petals and a dark centre:
- ● A slender tropical climber popular as an indoor or greenhouse plant (Thunbergia alata, family Acanthaceae). ● A rudbeckia grown in gardens (Rudbeckia hirta and its hybrids, family Compositae).
- Purple coneflower, black-eyed Susans, sedums and grasses should be left as they are; if they look particularly messy, plant a few stakes and tie the leaves up.
- How I loved those fields of wildflowers - especially the black-eyed Susans with their huge black eye surrounded by delicate petals of gold.
- He picked up his binoculars and they swayed over to the Rassaby garden, pink veils of roses tumbling over the fence, morning glories and orange nasturtiums tangled in black-eyed Susans.
Definición de black-eyed Susan en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan