(also black-eye bean, US black-eyed pea)
Definición de black-eyed bean en inglés:
A creamy-white edible bean which has a black mark at the point where it was attached to the pod.
- This bean is obtained from Vigna sinensis, family Leguminosae
- She went over to the side-dish section to get corn, black-eyed peas, green beans, mashed potatoes, and coleslaw.
- But with chunky pieces of warm French bread, the crunchy black-eyed beans plus the slices of avocado and soured cream it turned out to be very filling and very tasty - not mouth-searingly hot but subtly spicy.
- It was filling peasant fare: sausages, broad beans, smoked pork, bread and pecorino cheese, fried crabs and black-eyed beans.
Definición de black-eyed bean en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan