Cruel and wicked; evil: a black-hearted villain
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She is as ruthless, manipulative, and blackhearted a figure as we've ever seen on screen, but you cannot help but admire her for her devotion and single-mindedness of purpose.
- This is blackhearted, underhanded, and criminal.
- It would take some black-hearted schadenfreude to gloat over the comedian's 75-second quickie divorce from his 18-month civil partnership.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The power-hungry authorities have displayed brutality and blackheartedness.
- 'Tis the first time my cousin's blackheartedness has done me some good.
- He was convinced of the black-heartedness of those who stood in his way.
Definición de black-hearted en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.