- A highly venomous slender olive-brown to dark grey snake that moves with great speed and agility. Native to eastern and southern Africa, it is the largest poisonous snake on the continent.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dendroaspis polylepis, family Elapidae
- It seems to me the world would have been just fine without such creatures as black mambas and water moccasins.
- Join the world's fastest serpent - the deadly black mamba, whose venom can kill a human in just 15 minutes - as it zips along the African wilderness in search of its next meal.
- The 6ft green mamba, 4ft black mamba and 5ft forest cobra are all deadly, and have been taken to a local zoo for safekeeping.
Más definiciones de black mambaDefinición de black mamba en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.