Definición de black mamba en inglés:
A highly venomous slender olive-brown to dark grey snake that moves with great speed and agility. Native to eastern and southern Africa, it is the largest poisonous snake on the continent.
- Dendroaspis polylepis, family Elapidae
- It seems to me the world would have been just fine without such creatures as black mambas and water moccasins.
- Join the world's fastest serpent - the deadly black mamba, whose venom can kill a human in just 15 minutes - as it zips along the African wilderness in search of its next meal.
- The 6ft green mamba, 4ft black mamba and 5ft forest cobra are all deadly, and have been taken to a local zoo for safekeeping.
Definición de black mamba en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia