A highly venomous slender olive-brown to dark grey snake that moves with great speed and agility. Native to eastern and southern Africa, it is the largest poisonous snake on the continent.
- Dendroaspis polylepis, family Elapidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It seems to me the world would have been just fine without such creatures as black mambas and water moccasins.
- Join the world's fastest serpent - the deadly black mamba, whose venom can kill a human in just 15 minutes - as it zips along the African wilderness in search of its next meal.
- The 6ft green mamba, 4ft black mamba and 5ft forest cobra are all deadly, and have been taken to a local zoo for safekeeping.
Definición de black mamba en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.