(also black widow spider)
Definición de black widow en inglés:
A highly venomous American spider which has a black body with red markings.
- Latrodectus mactans, family Theridiidae; subspecies also occur on other continents (see katipo, redback, button spider)
- It's the female black widow spider that is venomous and displays a menacing red dot on her abdomen.
- The agency advises anyone who comes into contact with a black widow against touching the spider or its web.
- They casually remarked one morning that they'd seen a black widow spider in the tub and washed it down the drain.
Definición de black widow en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan