- A large board with a smooth dark surface attached to a wall or supported on an easel and used by teachers in schools for writing on with chalk.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The walls were covered in blackboards with chalk markings that seemed to be in a language of numbers.
- Although the Government has approved a €15 million project to provide broadband internet access in all schools, teachers said this was like providing chalk without blackboards.
- We will ensure that the backdrops in your scenes - the writing on the blackboards, the equipment in the labs - look realistic; that your universities look like universities and your academics act like academics.
Más definiciones de blackboardDefinición de blackboard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.