Definición de blacklist en inglés:
A list of people or groups regarded as unacceptable or untrustworthy and often marked down for punishment or exclusion.
- This is one of the books of the year, a lucid history of the Communist Party in Hollywood through the period of the blacklist.
- We do make our blacklist publicly available so anyone can check if we are banning sites critical towards us.
- The Popular Front period would fade into history, eclipsed by the war, the McCarthy period, the blacklist, the cold war.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Put (a person or group) on a blacklist: workers were blacklisted after being quoted in the newspaper (as adjective blacklisted) blacklisted books
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Taking a serious note of the incident, the president blacklisted the Indian actor for his remarks.
- Originally a stage actor in France, he was blacklisted as a result of signing a statement against the French occupation of Algeria.
- Despite the fact that Arbuckle was later acquitted of manslaughter after two hung juries, he was essentially blacklisted from Hollywood.
Words that rhyme with blacklistbacklist
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan