- A severe form of malaria in which blood cells are rapidly destroyed, resulting in dark urine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Diseases such as malaria were endemic, while blackwater fever, dengue fever, dysentery, yaws, and hookworms were a constant scourge.
- The daily anti-malarial pill ensured that if one did get malaria, at least it was controllable and did not usually develop into either cerebral malaria or blackwater fever.
- Patients with blackwater fever were not included in the study.
Más definiciones de blackwater feverDefinición de blackwater fever en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.