An aquatic plant of north temperate regions, with small air-filled bladders which keep the plant afloat and trap tiny animals that provide additional nutrients.
- Genus Utricularia, family Lentibulariaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lakes and ponds have buttonbush, pickerel weed, horned bladderwort and water milfoil growing in the water.
- The bladderwort's lavender flowers adorn a stalk that may rise six feet above its tank.
- Yellow dock root and an herb appropriately named bladderwort also reduce the chances of getting calcium stones, although science hasn't discovered exactly why.
Definición de bladderwort en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.