Definición de blame game en inglés:
A situation in which one party blames others for something bad or unfortunate rather than attempting to seek a solution: he elects to play the blame game but that isn’t very constructive
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are enough people doing finger pointing, the blame game.
- Yesterday the party leaders played an uncompromising round of their favourite blame game.
- Still to come, new developments tonight in the ongoing blame game over Hurricane Katrina.
- Example sentences
- Stripped bare of his most elemental weaponry, and left to fend for him- or herself, the strategic choices appear to be panic, blame gaming, and fatalistic resolve.
- No, if you want to continue to engage in finger-pointing and blame-gaming, that's fine.
- We can engage in this blame-gaming going on.
Definición de blame game en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan