- A situation in which one party blames others for something bad or unfortunate rather than attempting to seek a solution: he elects to play the blame game but that isn’t very constructiveMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There are enough people doing finger pointing, the blame game.
- Yesterday the party leaders played an uncompromising round of their favourite blame game.
- Still to come, new developments tonight in the ongoing blame game over Hurricane Katrina.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Stripped bare of his most elemental weaponry, and left to fend for him- or herself, the strategic choices appear to be panic, blame gaming, and fatalistic resolve.
- No, if you want to continue to engage in finger-pointing and blame-gaming, that's fine.
- We can engage in this blame-gaming going on.
Más definiciones de blame gameDefinición de blame game en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.