- A coat made from a blanket or from blanket-like material.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The snowshoe outfit consisted of a knitted tuque, a blanket coat tied with a long sash around the waist, leggings, and moccasins.
- The other soldiers are believed to have had blanket coats of heavy white wool with blue trim.
- The wool from which both the blankets and blanket coats are made is a blend of selected varieties from several parts of the world.
Más definiciones de blanket coatDefinición de blanket coat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.