Definición de blaspheme en inglés:
Speak irreverently about God or sacred things: he has blasphemed against the Holy Spirit
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chesterton observed long ago that we only blaspheme what we hold sacred.
- As the text we read this morning makes clear, death is the penalty for blaspheming and cursing God.
- Already they are blaspheming and doing blasphemous things against the church.
- Example sentences
- He admits that he was once a blasphemer and a persecutor of the faith.
- And Paul, an apostle and leader in the church, was once ‘a blasphemer, a persecutor and a man of violence.’
- The strengthening of the sovereign's power had diminished the threat of the blasphemer to the community, and blasphemy became a private sin rather than a public menace.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan