Sacrilegious against God or sacred things; profane: blasphemous and heretical talk
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I suspect that it is probably sacrilegious or even blasphemous to suggest such a thing.
- I believe that they should bail out of a blasphemous and unholy organization that is going down, hard.
- Already they are blaspheming and doing blasphemous things against the church.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Is this a comment on religious relics and iconography, or is she blasphemously raising her work to the level of the sacred?
- I got to my feet and stalked into the graveyard, blasphemously passing over old graves and fake flower arrangements.
- He wants to promulgate an extreme form of the religion he blasphemously claims to represent.
Late Middle English: via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek blasphēmos 'evil-speaking' + -ous.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda