Definición de blazer en inglés:
1A coloured jacket worn by schoolchildren or sports players as part of a uniform.
- He was wearing a white shirt, school tie, grey pants and a blue blazer with their school emblem on it.
- There are newbies in perfect, crisp school uniforms, blazers and everything.
- Townsend said Prince William talked to the boys about rugby and rowing after noticing the sports badges on their blazers.
1.1A plain jacket not forming part of a suit but considered appropriate for formal wear.
- The cravat is favoured again, worn with blazers and tweed jackets, for outdoor sporting events and cocktail parties on patios.
- Light jackets, blazers or suits in a wool blend are best for work, unless you are in one of those ‘creative’ occupations which call for outfits of the decidedly ‘smart casual’ kind.
- Soft pastels, worn underneath jackets or blazers, will be popular, along with cream, and teamed with flashes of bright colour.