1A person or thing that bleaches.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was usual practice for the finishing trades of the bleachers and dyers to develop alongside hosiery.
- And I find it rather hard to identify with linen bleachers and farm workers.
- The arrival of French bleachers who developed the town's textile industry in the late 1760s added to it.
2 (usually bleachers) North American A cheap bench seat at a sports ground, typically in an outdoor uncovered stand: there’s a pudgy man in the bleachers pacing the aisles
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On their way to practice they noticed Kendra sitting on the bleachers on the old court, with a photo album.
- We had our own designated section of the bleachers, and were supposed to spend at least half of each game there.
- I cringed as the crowd of Clemington students next to me began screaming names across the gym bleachers.
Palabras que riman con bleachercreature, feature, headteacher, Katowice, Nietzsche, preacher, screecher, teacher
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: bleach¦er
Definición de bleacher en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda