An antelope with a mainly reddish-brown coat and white face, found in south-western South Africa. It belongs to the same species as the bontebok.
- Damaliscus dorcas phillipsi, family Bovidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They have already introduced thousands of head of game including black rhino, elephant, disease-free buffalo, zebra, giraffe, springbok, blesbok and antelope.
- He also established game on the farm - wildebeest, zebra, blesbok, duiker and jackals.
- Also on sale were Burchell's zebra, warthog, blue and black wildebeest, lechwe, waterbuck, eland, impala, bontebok, gemsbok, kudu, ostrich, red and blue hartebeest, blesbok, springbok, and mountain reedbuck.
Definición de blesbok en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.