- An antelope with a mainly reddish-brown coat and white face, found in south-western South Africa. It belongs to the same species as the bontebok.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Damaliscus dorcas phillipsi, family Bovidae
- They have already introduced thousands of head of game including black rhino, elephant, disease-free buffalo, zebra, giraffe, springbok, blesbok and antelope.
- He also established game on the farm - wildebeest, zebra, blesbok, duiker and jackals.
- Also on sale were Burchell's zebra, warthog, blue and black wildebeest, lechwe, waterbuck, eland, impala, bontebok, gemsbok, kudu, ostrich, red and blue hartebeest, blesbok, springbok, and mountain reedbuck.
early 19th century: from Afrikaans, from Dutch bles 'blaze' (because of the white mark on its forehead) + bok 'buck'.
Más definiciones de blesbokDefinición de blesbok en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.