Definición de blesbok en inglés:
An antelope with a mainly reddish-brown coat and white face, found in south-western South Africa. It belongs to the same species as the bontebok.
- Damaliscus dorcas phillipsi, family Bovidae
- They have already introduced thousands of head of game including black rhino, elephant, disease-free buffalo, zebra, giraffe, springbok, blesbok and antelope.
- He also established game on the farm - wildebeest, zebra, blesbok, duiker and jackals.
- Also on sale were Burchell's zebra, warthog, blue and black wildebeest, lechwe, waterbuck, eland, impala, bontebok, gemsbok, kudu, ostrich, red and blue hartebeest, blesbok, springbok, and mountain reedbuck.
Definición de blesbok en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan