- The caecum.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They were manufactured from the caecum or blind gut of sheep, which was soaked, turned inside out, macerated in an alkaline solution, scraped, exposed to brimstone vapour, washed, blown up, dried, cut, and given a ribbon tie.
- These basal triploblasts were assumed to be acoelomate worms represented by todays platyhelminths, with no segments and coelom and bearing a blind gut (no anus).
- Despite being lophotrochozoans, Platyhelminthes have a blind gut (no anus) and lack coelom and segments.
Más definiciones de blind gutDefinición de blind gut en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.