Definición de blinder en inglés:
1British informal An excellent performance in a game or race: Marinello played a blinder in his first game
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A further neck back in third was High Reach, while Two Step Kid, the only three-year-old in the race, ran a blinder in fourth.
- Reg Hollinshead's youngster ran a blinder in a hot race at Beverley last time to chase home the high-class Sharplaw Star.
- One race is the sum total of Philharmonic's racing career to date, but he ran a blinder on his debut at Ripon to be narrowly beaten by Wanchai Lad, a winner again at Redcar on Thursday.
2 (blinders) North American Blinkers on a horse’s bridle.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Spectators can be a problem for some horses, and I often find that some horses do better with blinders on (the kind that you see on racehorses).
- Although the use of an a priori model greatly simplified the analysis of the 84 books, the model necessarily functions like a horse's blinders, constraining what is sought and therefore found.
- Somehow, like putting blinders on a horse, he feels calmer.
Palabras que riman con blinderbinder, finder, grinder, kinda, minder, ringbinder, winder
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda