Definición de blinder en inglés:
1British informal An excellent performance in a game or race: Marinello played a blinder in his first game
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A further neck back in third was High Reach, while Two Step Kid, the only three-year-old in the race, ran a blinder in fourth.
- Reg Hollinshead's youngster ran a blinder in a hot race at Beverley last time to chase home the high-class Sharplaw Star.
- One race is the sum total of Philharmonic's racing career to date, but he ran a blinder on his debut at Ripon to be narrowly beaten by Wanchai Lad, a winner again at Redcar on Thursday.
2 (blinders) North American Blinkers on a horse’s bridle.
- Spectators can be a problem for some horses, and I often find that some horses do better with blinders on (the kind that you see on racehorses).
- Although the use of an a priori model greatly simplified the analysis of the 84 books, the model necessarily functions like a horse's blinders, constraining what is sought and therefore found.
- Somehow, like putting blinders on a horse, he feels calmer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan