sustantivo[mass noun] Computing , • informal
- 1Software whose usefulness is reduced because of the excessive disk space and memory it requires: a nasty piece of cross-platform bloatware that’s in serious need of a total overhaulMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I don't believe we'll ever see a reversal of the trend towards bloatware in software.
- So I'm starting to suspect that fretting about bloatware is more of a mental health problem than a software problem.
- I, however, want to suggest a new category: bloatware engineer.
- 1.1Unwanted software included on a new computer or mobile device by the manufacturer: users must initially contend with the usual bevy of bloatware (unnecessary toolbars, games of questionable value)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There's the usual amount of bloatware and clutter on the desktop.
- Aside from bloatware included on both devices from their respective carriers, the phones are otherwise identical.
- The battery drains quickly, it has a poor audio speaker, and it comes preloaded with too much bloatware.
Más definiciones de bloatwareDefinición de bloatware en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.