- A system of railway signalling which divides the track into sections and allows no train to enter a section that is not completely clear.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He describes the first electrical equipment as well as the progressive adoption of electro-semaphore signalling and the organisation of the block system.
- Electricity was also used by the block system of signalling, to keep trains apart.
- The most used sections now use a variation of the moving block system, which means traffic is defined by trains, not by blocks, so trains can be closer and run more often.
Más definiciones de block systemDefinición de block system en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.