- (Of a disease, bacterium, virus, etc.) carried by the blood.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other risks associated with chronic blood transfusions for thalassemia major include blood-borne diseases like hepatitis B and C.
- Needles contaminated with blood or body fluids pose a serious risk of transmission of blood-borne diseases such as hepatitis and human immunodeficiency virus.
- Most users inject their drugs, which increases the risk of blood-borne viruses like Hepatitis C and HIV being transferred through sharing needles.
Más definiciones de blood-borneDefinición de blood-borne en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.