Definición de blood count en inglés:
1A determination of the number of corpuscles in a specific volume of blood.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The patients selected for the study had a normal physical examination, electrocardiogram and blood count.
- Preoperative tests include complete blood count, urinalysis, and preparation for autologous donation if needed.
- Because of the side effects of these medications, the complete blood count should be evaluated at the initiation of therapy and monthly thereafter.
1.1The number of corpuscles found during a blood count: a low blood count
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Life has fallen into a languid pattern, my voice unreliable and my blood count chronically low and I tend to spend a lot of time asleep.
- They knew her blood count was very low and we were worried as this is very dangerous if you are pregnant.
- My doctor told me that I had a low blood count, which might help to explain why I have been feeling so tired lately.
Definición de blood count en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda