- The pressure of the blood in the circulatory system, often measured for diagnosis since it is closely related to the force and rate of the heartbeat and the diameter and elasticity of the arterial walls: heart failure is common in patients with high blood pressureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Waking up in the morning puts a strain on the heart because of a surge in blood pressure and heart rate.
- The doctor may check your blood pressure and pulse rate, to see if there is anything abnormal.
- During a night spent on a cardiac ward, the pulse and blood pressure are closely monitored.
Más definiciones de blood pressureDefinición de blood pressure en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.