Definición de bloodfin en inglés:
A small South American freshwater fish that is silvery yellow with bright red fins, popular in aquaria.
- Aphyocharax rubripinnis, family Characidae
- Ended up buying bloodfins because I didn't want to buy fish and have it die early.
- They will kill fish that won't run, as I have learned the hard way losing some bloodfins and a along the way.
- Either way, if you make sure your glowlights, pristellas and bloodfins aren't tiny little ones, you should be okay.
Definición de bloodfin en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia