1A North American plant of the poppy family, which has white flowers and fleshy underground rhizomes which exude red sap when cut.
- Sanguinaria canadensis, family Papaveraceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The bloodroots flower near her feet as delicate as bible leaves, and slow, persistent ivy kindles on old trees.
- The area was called Bloodroot Valley because of the profusion of bloodroot flowers that blanketed the valley in the early spring.
- Harvest herb roots including bloodroot, chicory, ginseng, and golden seal in the fall, after the foliage fades.
Definición de bloodroot en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.