- A green gemstone that is spotted or streaked with red, consisting of a variety of chalcedony.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A pendant of red bloodstone on a silver chain hung between her breasts.
- She'd always said it was made from bloodstone, nothing valuable.
- They were also taken to the machair to see the famous bloodstone with which the Morrisons are reputed to have hit the Macaulays in a clan battle.
Más definiciones de bloodstoneDefinición de bloodstone en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.