adjetivoScottish • informal
- Very drunk: I was thinking of going to the pub and getting well and truly blooteredMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Remember when night buses charged £1.70 (now it's £1) which confused the blootered late stop-outs?
- The guide continues: "Although on average Scots consume less alcohol per head than the French, much of it is in the form of binge-drinking; that is, going out to the pub on Friday and Saturday night and getting, well, blootered."
- Despite having lived in this area all of my life, it was the first time I've spent New Year's Eve locally, in my local, getting blootered on Guinness, champagne and whisky.
Más definiciones de blooteredDefinición de blootered en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.